Buy Fresh T-bone Steak Online with London Grocery
How to Select Best T-bone Steak?
Look for cuts with a large, thick piece of tenderloin that will take more time to cook through.
How to Store Fresh T-bone Steak?
In general, you can store almost any cut of steak, including T-bones, in the refrigerator in their store packing for up to 48 hours. For longer storage, tightly wrap the steaks individually in plastic wrap or butcher paper and freeze them for up to three months.
What's T-Bone Steak's Health Benefits?
T-bone steak delivers 20.6 grams of protein per 3-ounce serving, plus more than 75% of daily value for vitamin B12, along with good doses of riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin B6. 1 It also provides beneficial trace minerals such as zinc, selenium, and iron.
What's the Best Recipe For Porterhouse Steak?
Grilled T-bone Steak Recipe
- 2 t-bone steaks — 1 1/2 lb each
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter — melted
- 1 garlic clove — minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Remove steaks from the fridge 30 minutes before grilling.
- Season with salt and black pepper (to taste).
- Preheat a gas grill to 450 F. Clean the grates.
- Place steaks on the grill and grill for 6-7 minutes per side, until the internal temperature reaches 150 F for medium. The meat close to the bone will be more pink than the meat on the outer corners.
- Let the steak rest for 5 minutes, then cut perpendicular to the grain.
- You can serve with butter, mixed with garlic, red pepper flakes and parsley.