Buy Fresh Halal Grass Fed Scottish Ribeye Steak Online with London Grocery
How to Store Ribeye Steak Delivered Fresh?
Wrap each steak individually with plastic wrap, not butcher paper or aluminum foil, and seal it as tightly as possible. Place the wrapped steaks in a resealable freezer bag and put in freezer. Steaks packaged this way will keep very well for about 3 months.
What are Fresh Ribeye Steak's Health Benefits?
Ribeye Steak is high in protein and helps improve muscle mass, extremely rich in minerals,helps prevent iron deficiency anemia,contains carnosine, a potent amino acid,full of vitamins.
What's the Best Way to Cook Ribeye Steak?
Skillet Ribeye Steak
- 1 (1 1/4 pound) bone-in rib eye steaks
- 1 teaspoon seasoning
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place rib eye steak onto sheet pan and rub both sides with seasoning to coat, making sure to press the seasoning to the meat. Sprinkle with fresh rosemary leaves.
- Cover and refrigerate your rib eye steaks up to 3 days. When ready to cook your rib eye steaks, remove from the refrigerator and allow to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. If prepping your steaks for cooking immediately, leave at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- To cook, heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil to the skillet and allow the butter to melt completely. Tilt your skillet from side to side to make sure that your skillet is well coated with the butter and olive oil.
- Add your rib eye steak to the butter and olive oil and cook until the bottom of the rib eye steak is brown and caramelized, about 5 minutes. Turn your rib eye steak over and cook, basting your rib eye steak continuously with the butter and oil drippings from the skillet, until this side of the rib eye steak is also brown and caramelized, another 5 minutes or to your desired internal temperature for doneness.
- Remove your rib eye steak from the heat and allow to rest on a carving board for another 5 minutes. Slice your steak with a sharp knife against the grain, taking care to remove the bone. Place steak slices on two plates for serving.
Our Grass Fed Scottish Ribeye Steak Premium is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London, delivery windows is between 14:00-20:00pm, for rest of the UK, delivery windows is 08:00am-13:00pm
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders within the UK!
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
In order to keep our transportation costs manageable, our minimum order amount is £40.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £14.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through firstname.lastname@example.org regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via email@example.com
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.