*Please note that Jackfruit is not eligible for exchange, refund or replacement. We are working hard to import the best quality Jackfruits on a weekly basis, however, due to the nature of this product, it’s not possible to assess the ripeness of the fruit. Buyers should buy this product at their own risk.
Fresh Whole Jackfruit online from London Grocery. Whole and fresh, jackfruit is used in many recipes and it is a power fruit. It's also a tropical fruit with sweet taste. We deliver fresh whole jackfruit at your door in London.
Our fresh jackfruit comes from Malaysia. Weight might very between 12-15kg.
What's the Vitamin Contents of Jackfruit?
Jackfruit is a good source of vitamin C and Vitamin B. Jackfruit also includes folate, niacin, riboflavin, potassium, and magnesium.
What's the Best Way for Cutting Jack fruit?
Before cutting a jackfruit, prepare a safe space on the kitchen counter, since the process can be a bit messy. You can use a plastic wrap beforehand under the jackfruit and place a cutting board on the wrap.
- Use gloves to avoid the sticky texture of the fruit.
- Use a sharp knife and coat its surface using olive oil or any other cooking oil you have. After you oil the knife, your hands and the knife will be slippery so take extra caution to avoid any accidents. TAKE EXTRA CAUTION!
- Starting from the end, cut around 5cm wide round slices.
- After slicing is complete, core the rounds.
- The yellow sections (pods) around the core are the edible parts.
- Separate the edible yellow pieces from the core.
- Remove the white pulps around the yellow pods.
- Open the yellow pods and remove the seeds inside.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London and rest of the UK, delivery windows is between 09:00-19:00.
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders above £50 within the UK!
We apply £19.99 delivery fee for orders below £50.
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
There is no minimum order fee but £19.99 delivery fee is applied for orders below £50.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DPD. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £39.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax or not allow your products to pass, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through firstname.lastname@example.org regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it. However, you should contact us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
9) Do you have surcharge/oversize fees?
Yes, if your order weight/volume exceeds 15kg/15lt , we apply £1 surcharge fee for extra liters/kg.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via email@example.com
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.