Buy coriander online on London Grocery! Your coriander delivered fresh!
How to Select Coriander?
Choose coriander (cilantro) with bright, evenly-colored green leaves, showing no sign of yellowing or wilting
How to Store & Keep Coriander Fresh?
Take a zip-lock bag and place it on the top of the glass jar. Let the opening of the bag remain loose and keep the jar along with the cover in the refrigerator. You will need to change the water after every few days. Using this method, coriander can remain fresh up to two weeks.
Coriander (Cilantro) Health Benefits
Coriander or cilantro is a wonderful source of dietary fiber, manganese, iron and magnesium as well. In addition, coriander leaves are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein. They also contain small amounts of calcium, phosphorous, potassium, thiamin, niacin and carotene.
Best Recipe for Coriander
Carrot & Coriander Soup
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 450g/1lb carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1.2 litres/2 pints vegetable stock
- Large bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the onions and carrots. Cook for 3–4 minutes until starting to soften.
- Stir in the ground coriander and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10–15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Whizz with a hand blender or in a blender until smooth. Reheat in a saucepan, stir in the fresh coriander and serve.
Did you try coriander juice? It is super healthy!