Guava is a tropical fruit. It has a juicy flesh and a fresh fragrance. Make it a fresh fruit salad, a mock-tail or enjoy as a plain snack. Guavas are delicious in any way.
What's the Best Way to Store Guava Fruit?
If the guava is unripe, allow to ripen at room temperature. When ripe, store in the refrigerator.
What are the Vitamin Contents of Guava?
Guava is rich in Vitamin C, potassium and dietary fibers.
What's the Best Recipe with Guava?
Try this easy Guava Jam recipe! It has a traditional taste.
- Wash guavas and dry them. Cut into small chunks.
- Add water to a pan and boil the guavas until they are soft.
- When done, using a sieve, mash the cooked guavas to remove seeds.
- Add salt, sugar and lemon juice and the guava extract in a pot.
- Over medium heat, let boil. Stir well.
- As the mixture thickens, reduce the heat.
- When the mixture is jam-thick, turn off the heat.
- Put in jars and close tightly. Turn upside down until the jars cool completely.
- When they are cool, place in the refrigerator.
- Allow 1-2 days.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London, delivery windows is between 14:00-20:00pm, for rest of the UK, delivery windows is 08:00am-13:00pm
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders within the UK!
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
In order to keep our transportation costs manageable, our minimum order amount is £40.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £14.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through email@example.com regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
9) Do you have surcharge/oversize fees?
Yes, if your order weight/volume exceeds 15kg/15lt , we apply £1 surcharge fee for extra liters/kg.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.