Satsuma Citrus delivered fresh by London Grocery. Fresh, delicious and full of flavour.
What's the Best Way to Store Satsuma Mandarin?
Place in a plastic bag and store in the refrigerator up to one week.
What are Satsuma Benefits?
Satsumas are rich Vitamin C. They also contain Thiamin, Folate and dietary fibers.
What's the Best Satsuma Recipe?
Satsuma Marmalade Recipe is delicious and full of flavour.
- 1 kg Satsumas
- 6 and 3/4 Cups Sugar
- 6 Cups Water
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Wash the satsumas, peel and remove seeds if any.
- Cut into thin slices.
- Put the slices and juice left while cutting into a pan.
- Add enough water to boil the slices.
- Cook until the satsuma fruits are soft.
- When the fruit is soft, turn off the heat and let cool down.
- Set aside to simmer overnight.
- The next day, take the mixture into a pot and add sugar. Bring to a boil and cook until it reaches the gel state. Remove from the heat and add lemon juice.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer into canning jars.
- When completely cool, store in the refrigerator.