If you wonder where to find quality Turkey for your holiday tables, you are at the right place. Our free range turkeys come from a family run farm where they are fed on a natural diet of wheat and grass resulting in a very flavourful, tender and juicy meat. It comes generously sized, perfect for feeding a crowd of 8-10.
London Grocery brings free range turkeys to your door for your special days! Order now as we are only able to take a limited amount of orders for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. We bring the best turkeys to your door. Just prepare your turkey with your favourite stuffing and have your feast around London Grocery's Free Range Turkey.
Here is how to roast a turkey golden brown for your feast:
- Preheat oven to 175 °C.
- Cut vegetables of your choice such as potatoes and carrots to cook around the turkey.
- To give the turkey more flavour, gently peel the skin starting from the breast with your hand. Then, rub some butter under the skin. It is ready to be placed on the oven tray and roasted.
- For 5 kg turkey, 2 hours and 45 minutes in the oven is going to be enough. The turkey is ready when the thigh meat reaches an internal temperature of 75°C.
- Let the roasted turkey rest for 15 minutes before carving by covering it with foil and letting it sit.
- Begin carving by seperating the dark meat and the white meat and enjoy!