Buy Fresh Chicken Thighs Online with London Grocery
How to Store Fresh Chicken Thighs?
A whole chicken (or chicken parts) can stay in your refrigerator for up to 2 days before it should be cooked. Once it’s cooked, you should use it or freeze the leftovers within 3 days. If you won’t be ready to cook the chicken within 2 days, you should put it in the freezer. A whole chicken (or chicken parts) can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 year before the quality starts to decrease.
What's the Health Benefits of Chicken Thighs?
Chicken legs and thighs are an excellent source of many essential nutrients. Iron and zinc, which are important for a healthy immune system, are present in much higher quantities in dark meat than in white meat.
What's the Best Recipe for Chicken Thighs?
Marinated Oven Baked Chicken Thighs
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper, garlic, oregano and paprika in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken the bowl; toss to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
- Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray. Arrange the chicken thighs on the pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.