Buy Fresh Corn Fed Chicken Breast Fillets Online with London Grocery
How to Store Fresh Corn Fed Chicken Breasts?
Keep refrigerated. Once opened use within 24 hours. For best quality, freeze as soon as possible after purchase and always within the use by date. Once frozen use within 1 month.
What's the Health Benefits of Corn Fed Chicken?
The lean protein in chicken is an excellent source of amino acids. Our bodies use amino acids to build muscle tissue, something that is particularly important as we age. Studies have also shown that higher protein intake helps to maintain bone mineral density.
What's the Best Way for Cooking Chicken Breast?
Corn Fed Chicken Breast with Mushrooms & Leeks
- 2 corn fed chicken breasts
- 75 gr of butter
- 1 large shallot
- 1 dash of white wine
- 50 ml of water
- 25 ml of whipping cream
- 50 gr of mushrooms
- 4 leeks
- 2 tsp fresh tarragon
- 1 dash of lemon juice
- In a thick bottom pan melt 25 gr of the butter and seal the chicken breast, skin side down,
- Peel and slice the shallots and add along with the white wine. Bring to the boil,
- Add water, cover with a lid and place in the oven at 180 degrees centigrade until cooked, about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove chicken and leave to rest for 10 minutes under foil. Strain chicken liquid through a sieve into another pan,
- Trim the leeks and steam for a few minutes until tender. Slice and put aside,
- Bring the chicken liquid to the boil and add the mushrooms and cook for about 1 minute before adding the cream. Once again bring to the boil,
- Whisk in the butter little by little, add the cooked leeks, chicken and tarragon. Season with sea salt and freshly milled pepper as necessary and a few drops of lemon juice.