Buy fresh blackberries online from London Grocery. Pack size: 125gr
With their sweet and juicy taste, these blackberry fruits will be your favourite.
How to Store Blackberries?
Fresh wild blackberry should be consumed quickly, as they can quickly ripen too much. The best way of storing blackberries is putting them in a vented container.
What are the Nutritional Values of Blackberries?
Blackberries include a wide range of significant nutrients including potassium, magnesium and calcium, and also vitamins A, C, E and most of B vitamins. Blackberry fruit also include powerful antioxidants thanks to their dark purple colour.
What's the Best Blackberry Jam Recipe?
We love the Traditional Blackberry Jam Recipe!
- 250 gr blackberries
- 200 gr sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Add all ingredients into a saucepan.
- On a medium-low hat, stir until it becomes at gel state. Follow the foams and keep mixing when necessary. Cook around 10-15 mins or until gel state is reached.
- Pour into canning jars.
- Make sure you close air-tight and securely.
- Let cool down.
- When completely cool, store in the refrigerator.