Oyster Mushrooms are a healthy choice since they are very nutritious and low in calories. They are flavoursome and versatile, perfect for your meals at home. Now London Grocery delivers top quality Oyster Mushrooms at your door.
What are the Health Benefits of Oyster Mushrooms?
Oyster mushrooms are a very rich source of protein, vitamins, minerals, fibre and other antioxidants. They help to strengthen our immune system. Oyster mushrooms include iron, zinc, potassium, phosphorus and selenium. They contain calcium, folic acid, Vitamin B, Vitamin C and Vitamin D.
How to Cook Oyster Mushrooms?
Try frying them with garlic and fresh green onions! They will be delicious!
- Oyster Mushrooms, 500 gr.
- 4 Tablespoons of butter
- 5 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 Fresh Green Onions, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Wash Oyster Mushrooms and cut them vertically.
- Heat a wide skillet and add butter.
- When the butter is melted, add garlic and fry for 4 minutes.
- Now add chopped green onions and fry for 1 more minute.
- Now add oyster mushrooms and fry until the bottom side is golden.
- Turn the mushrooms and fry the other side.
- Reduce the heat and add salt & pepper.
- When done, turn off the heat and serve with pasta or rice if you prefer.