We think the most important is the freshness and quality of our produce. These red apples are carefully hand-picked, crisp and juicy. Shop online red apples from our range and get them delivered.
How to Store Dark Red Apple?
Store red apples delivered fresh in the crisper drawer of your refrigerator. They will stay fresh for a longer time.
What's the Best Recipe to Try with Washington Red Apple?
Have a look at this Red Toffee Apples Recipe!
- 6 Red Apples, with stalks removed
- 1.5 Cups Caster Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Liquid Glucose
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vinegar, White
- 6 Tablespoons of Warm Water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Food Colouring
- Wash apples and let dry.
- Put sticks into the apples and put a baking sheet in the tray.
- Place sugar, glucose, vinegar and warm water in a sauce pan, over low heat. Cook until the sugar is dissolved and stir constantly.
- When the sugar is dissolved, bring to medium heat and let boil without stirring.
- Make sure the toffee is reached to a hard state.
- Remove from heat and add the colouring.
- Dip apples into the mixture and place them on the baking sheet.
- Wait for 25 minutes to set.
What are the Vitamins in Red Apples?
Apples are very rich in fiber. Red apples are good source of Vitamin C. They also contain potassium. They are also high in various antioxidant plant compounds.