Large, sweet and juicy. These plum fruits are the best plums in London!
How to Store Plums Delivered Fresh?
Store plums at room temperature until they are completely ripe. Once ripe, put the plums into a bowl and cover with a plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.
What's the Best Recipe with Victoria Plums?
Try this Plum Crumble! You'll love this recipe.
- 3/4 Cup Flour, Plain
- 1/4 Cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 Kg Plums, Cut in quarters, core removed
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Use a bowl and whisk flour, almond meal, both sugars (save 1/4 cup sugar for plums) and cinnamon.
- Slowly add melted butter and mix with a fork. If there are any large crumbs, break hem.
- Toss plums in the remaining 1/4 cup sugar in a separate bowl and mix.
- Place spoon of plums into individual moulds and top with the crumbs.
- Bake for 30 mins or until the crumble is crisp.
What are the Health Benefits of Prunes?
Plums are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, vitamin K, vitamin B1 and, minerals like magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, calcium, zinc, fluoride and potassium.