With sweet taste and delicious flavour, these peach fruits will be your new essential.
How to Store Peach Fruit?
If they are still unripe, allow peaches to ripen in room temperature. When ripe, keep in the refrigerator.
What are the Nutritional Benefits of Peach?
Peaches are very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium. Peach fruits are also a good source of Fiber, Vitamin A, Niacin and Potassium, and Vitamin C.
What's the Best Peach Recipe?
Try this Peach Cobbler recipe!
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 and 1/2 cups sugar, separated in halves
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 kg fresh peach, washed, stone removed and sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 380°F.
- Butter a baking pan or pyrex and set aside.
- Make sure the butter is melted before starting the mixture.
- Add flour, half of the sugar, baking powder and salt to a mixing bowl. Stir and add milk next.
- Put the mixture into the buttered pyrex.
- In a new bowl, put peach slices, lemon juice and remaining sugar. Stir.
- Put the peach mixture on top of the cake batter in the pyrex.
- Bake for 30-40 mins (until crisp and golden brown).