If you like chilli, you'll love these quite hot peppers! Enjoy in a nice curry, make a dip or use in a roast.
How to Store Habanero Pepper?
Store chilli hot peppers in the refrigerator. Place the chillies into a plastic bag and keep them in your refrigerator's veggie drawer.
What's the Best Recipe for Hot Pepper Sauce?
Our Suggestion: Easy Chilli Sauce
- Wash the hot peppers, remove the stems.
- Chop the garlic in halves.
- In a food processor, blend the peppers and garlic.
- Take a pan and put half of the olive oil. On low heat, heat the chilli sauce around 15-20 mins. When done, set aside to let cool.
- When cooled down, add the remaining olive oil and salt. Place on a jar and voila!
Note: Be careful after cleaning the peppers, chillies are hot!
What's the Vitamin Contents of Chilli Hot Pepper?
Hot pepper is rich in vitamin C and other vitamin such as vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin K and minerals like calcium, magnesium, folate, potassium, thiamin, iron, copper. Capsaicin is another compound of hot pepper.