Buy Fresh Kobe Beef Online with London Grocery
How to Select Kobe Wagyu Beef?
It should be red in color, the texture should look firm and not loose, then next would be the fat and meat distribution.
How to Store Fresh Kobe Wagyu Steak?
Always store the Wagyu beef in the coldest part of the fridge, tightly wrapped in cling film to prevent it oxidising. Don't bring the meat to room temperature. Put it straight into the pan from the fridge, as this will ensure that the fat renders gently.
What are Kobe Beef's Health Benefits?
Wagyu beef have higher proportions of MUFA due to higher concentrations of oleic acid. Many studies have shown that MUFAs have little effect on total cholesterol. They are heart-healthy dietary fat because they can lower LDL-cholesterol while increasing HDL-cholesterol.
Kobe Beef is the one with lowest cholesterol level of all red meats!
What's the Best Recipe For A5 Kobe Beef?
BBQ Kobe Beef
- Combine rub ingredients and massage into the tri-tip, ensuring all surfaces are well covered. Cover with foil (or an upside-down bowl) and leave for 1 hour to enable the tri-tip to come to room temp and the rub to work its magic.
- Preheat the BBQ on high. If you can have 2 settings, set one side with direct heat and the other with indirect heat.
- Sear the tri-tip roast on all sides, 3-4 minutes each side (or until it has a nice dark colour).
- When the tri-tip has a good sear on all sides, take it off the direct heat and place it on the top rack in the BBQ (if you have one) or use an oven grill rack to raise it off the BBQ hot plate.
- Continue cooking until the internal temperature of the roast reaches 130°F (for medium rare), then remove and tent with foil for 10-15 minutes while it rests.
- Use your favorite BBQ dressings! Enjoy!